about the AirPod
AirPod OXYGEN THERAPY EXPLAINED
AirPod oxygen therapy dissolves oxygen into the body’s fluids under pressure at 1.35 ata.
This enables oxygen to be carried through blood plasma and the central nervous system to where circulation is diminished and where damaged tissues are found.
AirPod oxygen therapy supports the body's own healing process, enhancing the ability of white blood cells to kill bacteria, reduce swelling and allow new blood vessels to grow more rapidly into the affected areas.
It is important to note that the AirPod does not operate with bottled oxygen. This is a distinct advantage as it removes the associated risks known to be present with bottled oxygen.
AirPod oxygen therapy benefits
Assists in post-operative healing and injury recovery
Boosts the immune system & fights off infection
May help living with certain chronic disease or condition
and improves sleeping patterns
May reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases or conditions
Improves concentration, memory and mind clarity
how does the AirPod work?
The AirPod utilises the oxygen that is available in the room and compresses this oxygen under pressure so that an increase of 35% oxygen can flow through the body’s blood plasma, tissues, lymphatic system and blood vessels.
without pressurised oxygen
red blood cells
1 ata = sea level
- At sea level (1 x ATA Atmosphere Absolute), we breathe 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen plus a very small percentage of mixed gases.
- Our lungs filter the 21% oxygen and supply it to our red blood cells (Haemoglobin).
- The red blood cells are fully saturated at sea level and we cannot increase the 21% oxygen level without the introduction of pressure.
with pressurised oxygen
1.35 ata = 3.5M below sea level
- When the AirPod is pressurised, oxygen molecules are compressed and transported through the fluid systems of the body including blood plasma, lymphatic, our blood vessels and tissues.
- The increased percentage of oxygen is directly related to the pressure exerted on our red blood cells.
- When the AirPod is operating at 1.35 ATA, the equivalent of 3.5 metres underwater, the extra air pressure forces 7.35% (21% x 1.35 ATA) of oxygen out of the haemoglobin into the plasma increasing the oxygen in our circulation system from 21.00% to 28.35%.
- The total increase of oxygen breathed in the AirPod at 1.35 ATA is 21% plus 7.35% which is a significant 35% increase in oxygen circulating through our body from the brain to the tips of our toes.
the AirPod Design
The AirPod is designed for self-operation or by an exterior operator, providing dual communication between the operator and user. Individuals enjoy a relaxed, non-claustrophobic experience.
Aluminium and stainless steel /
3mm medical grade aluminium capsule;
5mm stainless steel bands.
Manufactured to ISO9001
Quality Assurance standard.
Standard 10amp power point
Design and manufacturing.
Conformity with global health,
safety and environmental
Manufacturers warranty of 3 years.
Choice of 1.1, 1.2 and 1.35 atmospheres (ATA).
The AirPod features
3 levels: 1.1, 1.2 and 1.35 ATM pressure
3 speeds: slow, medium and fast
Ear vent to assist user to clear their ears
3mm medical grade aluminium capsule with large viewing window
5mm aluminium bands
Dual controls (user and operator interfaces)
Communication system between user and operator
Vertical or horizontal positions
Standard 10A power point
Installation and operating manual provided
3 year product warranty
Marketing collateral for commercial operators