about the AirPod
AirPod OXYGEN THERAPY EXPLAINED
AirPod oxygen therapy
dissolves oxygen under pressure
up to 1.35 ATA.
This enables oxygen to be carried through blood plasma and the central nervous system to where circulation is diminished and where damaged tissues are found.
AirPod oxygen therapy supports the body's own healing process, enhancing the ability of white blood cells to kill bacteria, reduce swelling and allow new blood vessels to grow more rapidly into the affected areas.
It is important to note that the AirPod does not operate with bottled oxygen. This is a distinct advantage as it removes the associated risks known to be present with bottled oxygen.
AirPod oxygen therapy benefits
Assists in post-operative healing and injury recovery
Boosts the immune system & fights off infection
May help living with certain chronic disease or condition
and improves sleeping patterns
May reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases or conditions
Improves concentration, memory and mind clarity
how does the AirPod work?
The AirPod utilises the oxygen that is available in the room and compresses this oxygen under pressure so that an increase of 35% oxygen can flow through the body’s blood plasma, tissues, lymphatic system and blood vessels.
without pressurised oxygen
red blood cells
1 ata = sea level
- At sea level (1 x ATA Atmosphere Absolute), we breathe 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen plus a very small percentage of mixed gases.
- Our lungs filter the 21% oxygen and supply it to our red blood cells (Haemoglobin).
- The red blood cells are saturated at 97% and are unable to carry additional oxygen. Pressurisation is required to dissolve oxygen and provide an additional transport mechanism - blood plasma.
with pressurised oxygen
1.35 ata = 3.5M below sea level
- When the AirPod is pressurised, oxygen is dissolved into the blood plasma, increasing oxygen concentration and enabling the oxygen to permeate tissues and cells.
- The oxygen concentration is now increased by up to 35%. Dissolved oxygen can flow to peripheral cells, especially those in the brain, heart and eyes, even if capillaries are very narrow since it is dissolved directly in the blood plasma and delivered under pressure.
- When the AirPod is operating at 1.35 ATA, the equivalent of 3.5 metres underwater, the oxygen concentration in our blood increases from 21.0% at sea level to 28.35%. (21% x 1.35ATA).
- This results in a significant 35% increase of oxygen circulating through our body.
the AirPod Design
The AirPod is designed for self-operation or by an exterior operator, providing dual communication between the operator and user. Individuals enjoy a relaxed, non-claustrophobic experience.
Aluminium and stainless steel /
3mm medical grade aluminium capsule;
5mm stainless steel bands.
Manufactured to ISO9001
Quality Assurance standard.
Standard 10amp power point
Design and manufacturing.
Conformity with global health,
safety and environmental
Manufacturers warranty of 3 years.
Choice of 1.1, 1.2 and 1.35 atmospheres (ATA).
The AirPod features
3 levels: 1.1, 1.2 and 1.35 ATM pressure
3 speeds: slow, medium and fast
Ear vent to assist user to clear their ears
3mm medical grade aluminium capsule with large viewing window
5mm aluminium bands
Dual controls (user and operator interfaces)
Communication system between user and operator
Vertical or horizontal positions
Standard 10A power point
Installation and operating manual provided
3 year product warranty
Marketing collateral for commercial operators